- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY pressure seat sensor for Arduino
You know the pressure sensors placed inside the car seats that remind you to fasten your seat belt?
The professor Michele Maffucci has decided to exploit this principle in order to create a system that measures the sedentary lifestyle of people sitting at the desk, but with a DIY pressure sensor and a PIR sensor.
Usually resistive sensors are used, but for this project a DIY sensor was built with a rubber tube, a LED and a photoresistor. The photoresistor will vary its resistance with the variation of pressure applied to the tube and this variation will then be read by an Arduino Uno.