- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
An Affordable Open Source Quadcopter: EconoCopter
A custom, affordable, open source quadcopter for the masses!
“The idea all started when we were trying to get into the hobby of quadcoptering (I made that up!). Our problem was that there were no affordable quadcopters that were open source or easy to fly. There was the DJI Phantom (easy to fly but expensive) and the ArduCopter (open source but a bit too technical, not for beginners). There wasn’t much of an in between so we set out to create one. After designing a few prototypes and messing around with the components we came up with three models. The EconoCopter Fledgling, Plus, and Black Edition. We will talk about each model down below in a bit more detail. These quads are perfect for anyone getting started in the hobby or who is eager to do aerial photography on a tight budget.”
Check it out the team website here: htttp://www.fsmultirotors.com/econocopter.html
Campaign >> EconoCopter: Affordable Open Source Quadcopter | Indiegogo.
Pingback: Best Quadrocopters, Drones and Quadrotor News in 2014An Affordable Open Source Quadcopter: EconoCopter | Open ...
Pingback: Links 13/10/2014: ChromeOS and EXT, Debian Resists Systemd Domination | Techrights