- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Altergaze opens up Mobile Virtual Reality (kickstarter)
This is an amazing project! it is completely “3D printed, with open-source design and very customisable”:
Described in a very basic manner, the Altergaze is a simple and compact mobile phone accessory. You just slide your smartphone inside, and you’re good to go. The Altergaze design provides easy access to your smartphone in case you receive a phone call while using it.
Altergaze has been designed to offer a high quality 110°FOV experience with small screen displays such as those of the iPhone 5 and Samsung S4 Mini
The Altergaze creates a stereoscopic 3D experience with one of the widest field of view ever developed for commercial VR. Used in combination with the iPhone 5 (with Retina Display) images look sharp, bright and colourful, with only a minor screen-door-effect. A low latency head-tracking is provided by the smartphones gyroscope, with 6 degrees of freedom (9 DOF IMU with phones like the iPhone 5).
via Altergaze: Mobile Virtual Reality for Your Smartphone by Liviu Berechet Antoni — Kickstarter.