- Make your curtains smartPosted 17 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Alibaba crafts world’s ‘fastest’ ‘open-source’ RISC-V processor
Chinese tech giant Alibaba claims to have designed the fastest RISC-V processor to date, and reckons it will open source at least some of the blueprints for others to use.
The chip was unveiled this week at Alibaba’s Cloud Summit in the Middle Kingdom, though details are curiously thin. Word reaches us of the development, though, amid China’s soaring interest in the fledgling RISC-V, which at its heart is an open-source instruction set architecture backed by Google, Nvidia, Western Digital, Qualcomm, Alibaba, and others.