- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Alibaba crafts world’s ‘fastest’ ‘open-source’ RISC-V processor
Chinese tech giant Alibaba claims to have designed the fastest RISC-V processor to date, and reckons it will open source at least some of the blueprints for others to use. The chip was unveiled this week at Alibaba’s Cloud...
- Posted 4 years ago
RISC-V, THE ERA OF OPEN SOURCE CPU HAS BEGUN
Open architectures for processors too? It looks like it can be done, and probably in the near future. The project of an “open hardware” CPU, entertained only in the academic work until now, is now...
- Posted 5 years ago
Western Digital Gives A Billion Unit Boost To Open Source RISC-V CPU
Western Digital is known for its storage products. What many do not realize is that the company ships over 1 billion processor cores within its products each year and is moving toward 2 billion per year. At...
- Posted 6 years ago
SiFive Coreplex IP designs have become the leader for RISC-V cores
The RISC-V open-source architecture, created by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, in 2010, is open to all who want to use it. The RISC-V design can be modified for PCs, servers, smartphones, wearables, and other devices....
- Posted 7 years ago