- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A Spooky DIY Hologram
Paul from Litiholo wrote us to show off a little project they’re doing for Halloween. They’ve made this little spooky skeleton hologram in a casket that flashes to life when someone hits the doorbell.
Look, we know that this is pretty much just an ad for their DIY hologram kits, but we were passing this around the office just talking about how cool it is, so we thought we’d share it. Making your own holograms is pretty cool and we think this is probably the most unique use of a home made hologram we’ve seen.