- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
A Spooky DIY Hologram
Paul from Litiholo wrote us to show off a little project they’re doing for Halloween. They’ve made this little spooky skeleton hologram in a casket that flashes to life when someone hits the doorbell.
Look, we know that this is pretty much just an ad for their DIY hologram kits, but we were passing this around the office just talking about how cool it is, so we thought we’d share it. Making your own holograms is pretty cool and we think this is probably the most unique use of a home made hologram we’ve seen.