- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Full Animatronic Sorting Hat
All my dream is to done a full animatronic object in working condition. But it need lot of mechanism and costly too. So i plan for some thing cheap and wonderful. Then I plan it for sorting hat with the resources around me.
I use 5 servo motors and an Arduino to control this hat. I develop a custom software to record the positions in to Arduino EEPROM step by step from pc and when play it act as real. It take me a long days to plan and long times (full nights for 1 week) to finish.
Let we see how a art board, old cardboard, Waste cloth and few electronics combined with Pc to make a talking, eye blinking and bow and standing hat……