- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Full Animatronic Sorting Hat
All my dream is to done a full animatronic object in working condition. But it need lot of mechanism and costly too. So i plan for some thing cheap and wonderful. Then I plan it for sorting hat with the resources around me.
I use 5 servo motors and an Arduino to control this hat. I develop a custom software to record the positions in to Arduino EEPROM step by step from pc and when play it act as real. It take me a long days to plan and long times (full nights for 1 week) to finish.
Let we see how a art board, old cardboard, Waste cloth and few electronics combined with Pc to make a talking, eye blinking and bow and standing hat……