- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A Nice and “Hungry” Raspberry Pi Case
Making a 3D printed Raspberry Pi enclosure stand out is a challenge, given the thousands of options that exist online, but this Pac-Man is something special.
The case can be opened thanks to a hinge on the back and it’s designed to fit a Raspberry Pi 3 in the lower section. There is space for a switch that pops up in the mouth as well as ports and vents hidden around the back and sides. The intended use for the switch seems to be for power, and the files below come with a cap complete with the on / off symbol. There’s even a small tray to keep spare microSD cards.
There are a few options to print, With or without the on/off button. Separate files for the eyes if you prefer to print in black or print and paint full. There are also solid and hollow versions. Supports will be needed for the bottom for all overhangs.
Chose your configuration and start having fun!