- How to make a custom shape PCB with EaglePosted 18 hours ago
- Squeal & ScrapePosted 20 hours ago
- Warming BandPosted 2 days ago
- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 3 days ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 days ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 6 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 2 weeks ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
A Nice and “Hungry” Raspberry Pi Case
Making a 3D printed Raspberry Pi enclosure stand out is a challenge, given the thousands of options that exist online, but this Pac-Man is something special.
The case can be opened thanks to a hinge on the back and it’s designed to fit a Raspberry Pi 3 in the lower section. There is space for a switch that pops up in the mouth as well as ports and vents hidden around the back and sides. The intended use for the switch seems to be for power, and the files below come with a cap complete with the on / off symbol. There’s even a small tray to keep spare microSD cards.
There are a few options to print, With or without the on/off button. Separate files for the eyes if you prefer to print in black or print and paint full. There are also solid and hollow versions. Supports will be needed for the bottom for all overhangs.
Chose your configuration and start having fun!