- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A Nice and “Hungry” Raspberry Pi Case
Making a 3D printed Raspberry Pi enclosure stand out is a challenge, given the thousands of options that exist online, but this Pac-Man is something special. The case can be opened thanks to a hinge on the...
- Posted 6 years ago
BoxBotix, the Open Source 3D Printable Robotic Frames for Copters, Planes, Rovers & Much More
BoxBotix is a perfect example of what thrills a contemporary hobbyist. An open source 3D printable robotics system developed by Coby Leuschke from Rocketship Systems, BoxBotix can be a copter, plane, or rover. Perfect for the...
- Posted 7 years ago