- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
A new Open Source Software powered RGB LED Matrix: Pixel Plane
A very interesting project just got funded on kickstarter: unfortunately, even if the software looks open source there’s no mention to open source the hardware:
PixelPlane is a lego-like LED system for building your own dynamic super-bright, and big lighting walls. We are pretty excited to share our passion for LED’s with the Kickstarter community through this project. We are software and hardware engineers who like to play with lights during our free time. We have done many large installations and want to share what we have learned.
via Pixel Plane – modular RGB LED Tiles by Aaron Wilson and Leo Ascarrunz — Kickstarter.