- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
A Fully Free/Libre Software compatible Laptop is crowd-supplying
Despite not being advertised as Open Source Hardware, looks like overall approach from Librem will lead to transparent sourcing of Free/Libre SW compatible hardware.
Ai interesting project you may found appealing and decide to pre-buy on Crowdsupply which is slightly becoming on of the place-to-go for cool HW products that want to redefine value proposition.
The Purism Librem 15 is the first high-end laptop in the world that ships without mystery software in the kernel, operating system, or any software applications. Every other consumer-grade laptop you can purchase comes with an operating system that includes suspect, proprietary software, and there’s no way for you to know what that software does.