- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
A 3d printing Stick shaped filament is raising funds on Indiegogo
Another clever italian idea: these guys are crowdfunding their way to create the first segmented filament for 3d printing!
StickFilament is a new filament system designed for FFF 3D printers. This system doesn’t aims to replace the spool, but to implement the traditional system in order to increase the range of available colors and, most important, innovative and brand new materials.
With your support to the Stick Filament’s project you can enable new applications for 3d printing that are otherwise impossible with traditional filament in spool.
We believe Stick Filaments are the best choice for home 3D printing and special manufacturing.