- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
500% funded on Kickstarter, PiJuice Raspberry Pi battery and solar powered
PiJuice project has been already 500% funded on Kickstarter, and still one week to gather funds!
What is PiJuice?
As one of the smallest systems around there’s so many amazing things you could do with the Raspberry Pi if it was self-powered and portable. With PiJuice we want to provide not only the best portable hardware/software solution, but also a set of inspiring and affordable guided projects for fun, learning, and breaking out the Pi into the real world.
Onboard 1400 mAh “off the shelf” Lipo battery (with support for larger Lipo Battery up to 5000 mAH+) to last up to 24 hrs + in constant use!
Full UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) solution.
Integrated RTC (Real Time Clock)
On board intelligent on/off switch
Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
On board intelligent micro-controller (MCU) with custom firmware
Programmable multi-colored RGB led
Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
Raspberry Pi HAT compatible layout, with on board EEPROM for easy plug and play operation
Low profile design, to fit inside lots of existing Raspberry Pi cases!
The real time clock on board will let your Pi know what time it is even with no power input or internet connection. Alongside this is a micro-controller (MCU) chip which together will manage soft shut down functionality and a true low power deep sleep state and intelligent start up.
You will be able to always keep track of the charge levels with the built in tri-coloured RGB LEDs, and since the PiJuice will use up to just five of your GPIO pins (just power and I2C), the rest are free to diversify your project even more. The stacking header allows you to continue to use your existing HATs and add ons with PiJuice
Buy one exploiting the last pledges available on PiJuice – A Portable Project Platform For Every Raspberry Pi by PiJuice — Kickstarter.