- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 5 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
3D contest relaunched
A few months ago we presented a 3D printing contest for owners of the 3Drag 3D printer.
Despite we received some tweaks and changes more asked us to open the competition to those who have a different type of printer or even built a new model.
As several Makers sent us pictures and information about really interesting and original tweaks, we wanted to postpone the award– we’ll keep all the applications received so far – and expand the contest to owners of any open source 3D printer.
We modified a bit the categories trying to collect more possible solutions related to hacking and changing printers than printing techniques, because we want to see your compelling technical solutions!
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page!
Note that having modified the categories of the competition even those who have already sent their applications should resend (and have been notified to do so).
These are the new categories:
- 3D Hacking: Submit your hack of a commercial 3D printer
- 3D Making: Did you make your printer? Please submit information about your creation!
- Not only FDM: A special prize for those who hacked or created a printer that is not FDM
To encourage the participation of as many people as possible, we decided to raffle three prestigious rewards. A winner for each category will be chosen by a jury.
The three winners will be rewarded with a voucher to be spent on our store of the value of € 500 each, free shipping.
Velleman has also provided for the winners
- First place: USB PC OSCILLOSCOPE AND SIGNAL GENERATOR [PCSU200]
- Second place: EDUCATIONAL LCD OSCILLOSCOPE [EDU08]
- Third place: EDUCATIONAL PC OSCILLOSCOPE KIT [EDU09]
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Each competitor is recommended to enroll in only one category to give the best in the chosen field. Files with photos, videos and documentation must be sent by September 30th, 2014 using the
form below. (the contest is closed)
We will keep you updated on the evolution of the Contest.
Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
The promoter and administrator of the 3D Contest (hereinafter, the “Contest”) is Open-Electronis.org.
The entries can be submitted within September 30th, 2014 and will only be viewable to the contest organizers and not the general public.
Starting on October 1st, 2014, all materials could be publish in our blog.
Within October 31th, 2014 we will declare the winners.
All submitted materials remains the property of the participant.
Open-electronics will use this material only to choose the winner and for the publication of information related to the contest post.