- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Delaktig: IKEA’s Open Source and Hackable Sofa!
Sure it’s not an open source hardware news, but it’s an open source relevant news definitely, anyway! Ikea has now decided to support the creative conversion of its products with a new line of furniture that breaks with tradition, leaving...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D contest relaunched
A few months ago we presented a 3D printing contest for owners of the 3Drag 3D printer. Despite we received some tweaks and changes more asked us to open the competition to those who have a different...
- Posted 8 years ago
A great recap on 37 Marketplaces for 3D Printing Designs on MakingSociety
A very useful recap by Mathilde Berchon on Making Society: Many entrepreneurs are seeing opportunities in 3D printing marketplaces. Offering a service to amateur designers for selling their 3D files seem to be the big deal. For...
- Posted 9 years ago