- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
3DPrinters Trend Report May Released by 3D Hubs
3D Hubs released the May 3D printing trend report! Still our 3Drag/K8200 is underestimated since we started only now to ship it with the 3DHubs embedded flyers: if you are an owner of our printer you should register on 3dHubs:
We’ve just released our May 2014 3D printing trend report. With over 4500 printers on our platform, our report is getting evermore reliable. There are some cool new facts and figures in there, so make sure to head on over and check out the full report!
via Trend Report May Released | 3D Hubs Blog.