- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
3Dprint your Raspberry Pi Case and Win – a new contest
Raspberry Pi partners with Autodesk 123D and i.materialise to create a challenge to make an extra-ordinary Raspberry Pi case!
Please if you’re using a 3Drag for the contest, keep us informed!
We will select 1 winning design. The winner will get the print of their design, an Autodesk Premium Membership, a Raspberry Pi and a goodiebag.
Note that the jury selects upon the 3D renders you put online, so make sure to make a very clear, visible render.
WHO CAN ENTER
This challenge is open to all designers, professional and amateur, regardless of sex, age or nationality.
Submissions will be accepted up to 23:59 Central European Time, September 1st, 2013.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
There is no limit on the number of entries per contestant. To enter, you need to upload your design(s) here and provide a clear explanation (under ‘description’) in at least 50 words. You can make your design in a browser based design platforms like Tinkercad and Autodesk 123D or any other 3D design software you use.