- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
The 4th PCBWay contest is finally coming
The 4th PCBWay contest is finally coming, and this time let’s design for future.
Technology has been changing our lives and the 5G era is about to come, which made us realize that the age of connecting everything is not far. So let’s do something closer to the future! This year, we have mainly 2 themes of the entries: One is IoT (Internet of Things), which will include home automation, wearable or other interesting projects. Just free your imagination! The other one is robotics, which could be combined with smart cars, drones or other automated projects. We believe you can build your own one!