- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 19 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
The 4th PCBWay contest is finally coming
The 4th PCBWay contest is finally coming, and this time let’s design for future.
Technology has been changing our lives and the 5G era is about to come, which made us realize that the age of connecting everything is not far. So let’s do something closer to the future! This year, we have mainly 2 themes of the entries: One is IoT (Internet of Things), which will include home automation, wearable or other interesting projects. Just free your imagination! The other one is robotics, which could be combined with smart cars, drones or other automated projects. We believe you can build your own one!