- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
219 Design brings 3Dp, robotics and VR together
219 Design brought the two technologies (VR and Robotics) together which is as amazing as it sounds. Their production of the robotic arm made by rapid prototyping and open-source electronics which can be controlled through VR hardware is in its truest sense ground-breaking. This amazing piece of scientific creation very distinctly shows us the inseparable bond that remains between rapid prototyping and digital systems like VR.
After looking at the available technologies and the needs of their clients whom they provided with innovative products, they developed a brand new tool.
This brilliant tool allows us to take charge of a real world device through a virtual reality interface. As explained by the researchers of this company, the idea of this project of the robotic arm, in fact, came out of the mind of a summer intern.
The system to build this product was fairly simple due to the 3D printing tools this company owned. They also relied greatly on factors like MATLAB simulation, mathematical modeling and computer aided design.
Source: 219 Design