- An ARDUINO based JPEG Camera with IR and PIRPosted 2 days ago
- The 3DRAG CHOCO (Chocolate 3d printer) Cooling system explainedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ways to Conserve Energy at HomePosted 3 weeks ago
- 3Dprint your halloween special with 3DragPosted 1 month ago
- Back To The Future – Build your Flux capacitorPosted 1 month ago
- Discovering the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 months ago
- The OPEN MOTOR CONTROL: an open source motor controller for everyonePosted 2 months ago
- RandA PhotoSharing: Are you a Maker?Posted 2 months ago
- GestIC Meets Raspberry Pi: gesture recognition with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Gestic Meets Arduino: gesture recognition with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
OpenTrons: Automation for Everyone (DIY BIO)
This project is really cool: an automation platform for DIY bio (and more). I’m seriously thinking to reach out for an interview!
Because of the open, modular design, OpenTrons can be fit with any attachment you can make. This gives it all kinds of abilities.