- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 7 hours ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 2 weeks ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 2 weeks ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 4 weeks ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Embedded MP3 Player & RecorderPosted 1 month ago
- Welcome to the Arduino MRF24J40 Wireless ShieldPosted 1 month ago
- Top Ten most exciting news in Open Hardware in 2014Posted 1 month ago
- A simple 1 Channel remote control Receiver at 433,92 MHzPosted 2 months ago
OpenTrons: Automation for Everyone (DIY BIO)
This project is really cool: an automation platform for DIY bio (and more). I’m seriously thinking to reach out for an interview!
Because of the open, modular design, OpenTrons can be fit with any attachment you can make. This gives it all kinds of abilities.