- We’re at World Maker Faire this Weekend!Posted 5 days ago
- MatterMachine is the Third Industrial Revolution, customized for youPosted 1 week ago
- TiDiGino: remote control based on Arduino increases the performancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Camera Pi – How Raspberry Pi can seePosted 3 weeks ago
- Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)Posted 4 weeks ago
- Red Pitaya: the opensource electronic laboratoryPosted 1 month ago
- A Robotic lawn mower powered by Solar Energy with an Arduino heartPosted 2 months ago
- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 months ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 2 months ago
- 3D contest relaunchedPosted 2 months ago
OpenTrons: Automation for Everyone (DIY BIO)
This project is really cool: an automation platform for DIY bio (and more). I’m seriously thinking to reach out for an interview!
Because of the open, modular design, OpenTrons can be fit with any attachment you can make. This gives it all kinds of abilities.