- 2,8W Class D AmplifierPosted 4 days ago
- An Electronic LED Roulette you can self buildPosted 1 week ago
- An Open Source Sprinkler System powered by YúnPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED MATRIX: giant & stand-alone panelsPosted 4 weeks ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO! WiFi, SD card, RTC, audio codec, LiPo and more…Posted 1 month ago
- A full featured mp3 DemoboardPosted 1 month ago
- A 32-BIT FISHINO board for your powerful IoT!Posted 2 months ago
- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 2 months ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 2 months ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 2 months ago
What’s the weather like in IoL City?
Against any racial discrimination, I think that Lego City citizens have a right to know the weather.
In the quest for a true “Internet of Things” solution, a Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino with an ESP8266 WiFi module built-in is perfect for the scope. This is a huge time and space saver, costs only a few dollars and is perfect for small sensor projects.
Here the whole project and the required components to help your population’s life in LEGO City:
- Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino w/ ESP8266 WiFi built-in
- LCD 16×2
- DHT11- Humidity and Temperature
- Photoresistor – Light
- Mosca – MQTT broker
- Data Storage
- Data Analysis
- Google Chart
- Arduino Sketch (C++)