- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
What’s the weather like in IoL City?
Against any racial discrimination, I think that Lego City citizens have a right to know the weather.
In the quest for a true “Internet of Things” solution, a Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino with an ESP8266 WiFi module built-in is perfect for the scope. This is a huge time and space saver, costs only a few dollars and is perfect for small sensor projects.
Here the whole project and the required components to help your population’s life in LEGO City:
- Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino w/ ESP8266 WiFi built-in
- LCD 16×2
- DHT11- Humidity and Temperature
- Photoresistor – Light
- Mosca – MQTT broker
- Data Storage
- Data Analysis
- Google Chart
- Arduino Sketch (C++)