- FairWind: when marine electronics, open source and the University meetPosted 11 hours ago
- The Discovery of the Future: Stretchable integrated circuitPosted 14 hours ago
- Robots are going to replace developers quicklyPosted 1 day ago
- 3D Prints with Computational HydrographicsPosted 2 days ago
- Open Source into Microsoft’s reality finallyPosted 2 days ago
- Guide to Mobile Apps for 3D DesigningPosted 3 days ago
- A FPGA controlled RGB LED MATRIX for Incredible Effects – the SoftwarePosted 4 days ago
- Ultrasound to aging winePosted 1 week ago
- The Walt Disney’s jewel: MagicBandPosted 1 week ago
- 2017 forecast: Up 31 Percent From 2016 of Internet of Things usedPosted 2 weeks ago
What’s the weather like in IoL City?
Against any racial discrimination, I think that Lego City citizens have a right to know the weather.
In the quest for a true “Internet of Things” solution, a Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino with an ESP8266 WiFi module built-in is perfect for the scope. This is a huge time and space saver, costs only a few dollars and is perfect for small sensor projects.
Here the whole project and the required components to help your population’s life in LEGO City:
- Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino w/ ESP8266 WiFi built-in
- LCD 16×2
- DHT11- Humidity and Temperature
- Photoresistor – Light
- Mosca – MQTT broker
- Data Storage
- Data Analysis
- Google Chart
- Arduino Sketch (C++)