- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
What’s the weather like in IoL City?
Against any racial discrimination, I think that Lego City citizens have a right to know the weather.
In the quest for a true “Internet of Things” solution, a Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino with an ESP8266 WiFi module built-in is perfect for the scope. This is a huge time and space saver, costs only a few dollars and is perfect for small sensor projects.
Here the whole project and the required components to help your population’s life in LEGO City:
- Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino w/ ESP8266 WiFi built-in
- LCD 16×2
- DHT11- Humidity and Temperature
- Photoresistor – Light
- Mosca – MQTT broker
- Data Storage
- Data Analysis
- Google Chart
- Arduino Sketch (C++)