- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
What’s the weather like in IoL City?
Against any racial discrimination, I think that Lego City citizens have a right to know the weather. In the quest for a true “Internet of Things” solution, a Cactus Micro Rev2 – Arduino with an ESP8266 WiFi module...
- Posted 6 years ago
LEGO Train Automation – IoL Internet of LEGO
Our mission: Build a WiFi controlled LEGO Power Functions train. To do that, we used: NodeMCU ESP8266 WiFi dev board Arduino IDE Used to program NodeMCU Node-RED A platform to connect the Internet of Things Raspberry-Pi Single board...
- Posted 7 years ago