- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
UVC Strip with 4 UVC LED
Rigid bar with 4 UVC LEDs ideal to sterilize and sanitize surfaces and objects. Sanitization is carried out using the UVC ultraviolet light emitted by the 4 LEDs. The emitted wavelength is included in the 265 and 278nm band, ensuring total germicidal and sterilizing efficacy.
What are UVC rays?
UV rays are divided into 3 types UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320