- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Turn your smartphone into a polaroid printer with SnapJet
This amazing product just got funded on kickstarter!
It’s all open source and super cool machine which uses optic scanning to instant – print your pictures in a beautiful vintage looking paper print.
SnapJet is an instant-film printer. Polaroid technology–for your smartphone. SnapJet is the Easiest to Use
All you need to do is put your phone on top, and push a single button to print beautiful photos.
SnapJet is able to scan an image from any display, so you never have to worry about compatibility with your phone. But don’t let SnapJet’s simple interface fool you. We’ve also included an OLED display, USB, and BLE connectivity. So all the tinkerers and photographers out there can control exposures, hack, and reprogram the SnapJet.
via SnapJet: Turn your smartphone into a polaroid film printer! by SnapJet — Kickstarter.