- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 hour ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Turn your smartphone into a polaroid printer with SnapJet
This amazing product just got funded on kickstarter!
It’s all open source and super cool machine which uses optic scanning to instant – print your pictures in a beautiful vintage looking paper print.
SnapJet is an instant-film printer. Polaroid technology–for your smartphone. SnapJet is the Easiest to Use
All you need to do is put your phone on top, and push a single button to print beautiful photos.
SnapJet is able to scan an image from any display, so you never have to worry about compatibility with your phone. But don’t let SnapJet’s simple interface fool you. We’ve also included an OLED display, USB, and BLE connectivity. So all the tinkerers and photographers out there can control exposures, hack, and reprogram the SnapJet.