- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 24 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Turn your smartphone into a polaroid printer with SnapJet
This amazing product just got funded on kickstarter!
It’s all open source and super cool machine which uses optic scanning to instant – print your pictures in a beautiful vintage looking paper print.
SnapJet is an instant-film printer. Polaroid technology–for your smartphone. SnapJet is the Easiest to Use
All you need to do is put your phone on top, and push a single button to print beautiful photos.
SnapJet is able to scan an image from any display, so you never have to worry about compatibility with your phone. But don’t let SnapJet’s simple interface fool you. We’ve also included an OLED display, USB, and BLE connectivity. So all the tinkerers and photographers out there can control exposures, hack, and reprogram the SnapJet.