- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Trill sensors bring beautiful touch interaction to digital projects
From computer interfaces to textiles, musical instruments to interactive artworks, we experience the world by touching it. Getting touch right in the design of objects and products is essential – this is where the Trill sensors come in.
The Trill sensors use capacitive sensing to precisely track finger movements, making it quick and easy to create beautifully responsive new touch interfaces.
Trill is brought to you by the team behind Bela, the open-source maker platform for working with audio and sensors. With this Kickstarter we want to bring rapid touch prototyping to makers, product designers, interactive artists, instrument builders and synth experimenters around the world.