- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Trill sensors bring beautiful touch interaction to digital projects
From computer interfaces to textiles, musical instruments to interactive artworks, we experience the world by touching it. Getting touch right in the design of objects and products is essential – this is where the Trill sensors come in.
The Trill sensors use capacitive sensing to precisely track finger movements, making it quick and easy to create beautifully responsive new touch interfaces.
Trill is brought to you by the team behind Bela, the open-source maker platform for working with audio and sensors. With this Kickstarter we want to bring rapid touch prototyping to makers, product designers, interactive artists, instrument builders and synth experimenters around the world.