- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Sculptural Table Lamp
This interactive table light fixture was inspired by the work of famous mid-century designer, Gerrit Rietveld. Each panel is touch-activated and is independent from one another, allowing for endless color possibilities. Have fun making and playing with...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Make a Touch Sensor Circuit Using Transistors on Breadboard
In this tutorial I’m gonna teach you how to make a simple touch sensor Circuit with transistors. I basically uses my finger as a resister to give a signal to Bace of the transistor and light up...
- Posted 3 years ago
Bluetooth Table Tennis Scoreboard
My new project, the Table Tennis Scoreboard is dedicated for amateur sport`s fans and table tennis players. Technical principle is completely new, including software. Scoreboard is communicated via Bluetooth to control boxes on playing table. MCU`s inside...
- Posted 4 years ago
Trill sensors bring beautiful touch interaction to digital projects
From computer interfaces to textiles, musical instruments to interactive artworks, we experience the world by touching it. Getting touch right in the design of objects and products is essential – this is where the Trill sensors come...
- Posted 4 years ago
The Perfect Gift for Next Valentines Day
Daren Schwenke’s 3D printed blooming rose embeds a capacitive touch sensor in one of the leaves, which trips an Arduino-controlled actuator that changes the rose’s lighting and causes the petals to splay open or fold closed. These...
- Posted 5 years ago