- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Sculptural Table Lamp
This interactive table light fixture was inspired by the work of famous mid-century designer, Gerrit Rietveld. Each panel is touch-activated and is independent from one another, allowing for endless color possibilities. Have fun making and playing with...
- Posted 1 year ago
How to Make a Touch Sensor Circuit Using Transistors on Breadboard
In this tutorial I’m gonna teach you how to make a simple touch sensor Circuit with transistors. I basically uses my finger as a resister to give a signal to Bace of the transistor and light up...
- Posted 2 years ago
Bluetooth Table Tennis Scoreboard
My new project, the Table Tennis Scoreboard is dedicated for amateur sport`s fans and table tennis players. Technical principle is completely new, including software. Scoreboard is communicated via Bluetooth to control boxes on playing table. MCU`s inside...
- Posted 3 years ago
Trill sensors bring beautiful touch interaction to digital projects
From computer interfaces to textiles, musical instruments to interactive artworks, we experience the world by touching it. Getting touch right in the design of objects and products is essential – this is where the Trill sensors come...
- Posted 3 years ago
The Perfect Gift for Next Valentines Day
Daren Schwenke’s 3D printed blooming rose embeds a capacitive touch sensor in one of the leaves, which trips an Arduino-controlled actuator that changes the rose’s lighting and causes the petals to splay open or fold closed. These...
- Posted 4 years ago