- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 18 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Thermometer with LED temperature display
In this project we will see how to make a thermometer to measure the temperature in the room with a measuring range from 10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius and an accuracy of 0.5 degrees. The temperature is displayed on the WS2812 LED bar containing 50 diodes. Characteristic of this thermometer is that in addition to the scale we can see the temperature through the color of the LED.
By changing the temperature, the color of the diode gradually changes from dark blue for lower temperatures, then to the light blue, passing through green shades for comfortable temperatures, to red levels for higher temperatures. So with a simple look at the thermometer we can conclude if the temperature is in the comfort zone.