- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Thermometer with LED temperature display
In this project we will see how to make a thermometer to measure the temperature in the room with a measuring range from 10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius and an accuracy of 0.5 degrees. The temperature is displayed on the WS2812 LED bar containing 50 diodes. Characteristic of this thermometer is that in addition to the scale we can see the temperature through the color of the LED.
By changing the temperature, the color of the diode gradually changes from dark blue for lower temperatures, then to the light blue, passing through green shades for comfortable temperatures, to red levels for higher temperatures. So with a simple look at the thermometer we can conclude if the temperature is in the comfort zone.