- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Thermometer with LED temperature display
In this project we will see how to make a thermometer to measure the temperature in the room with a measuring range from 10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius and an accuracy of 0.5 degrees. The temperature is displayed on the WS2812 LED bar containing 50 diodes. Characteristic of this thermometer is that in addition to the scale we can see the temperature through the color of the LED.
By changing the temperature, the color of the diode gradually changes from dark blue for lower temperatures, then to the light blue, passing through green shades for comfortable temperatures, to red levels for higher temperatures. So with a simple look at the thermometer we can conclude if the temperature is in the comfort zone.