- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Thermometer with LED temperature display
In this project we will see how to make a thermometer to measure the temperature in the room with a measuring range from 10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius and an accuracy of 0.5 degrees. The temperature is displayed on the WS2812 LED bar containing 50 diodes. Characteristic of this thermometer is that in addition to the scale we can see the temperature through the color of the LED.
By changing the temperature, the color of the diode gradually changes from dark blue for lower temperatures, then to the light blue, passing through green shades for comfortable temperatures, to red levels for higher temperatures. So with a simple look at the thermometer we can conclude if the temperature is in the comfort zone.