- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Smart coffee machine with Arduino
This project is not only an intelligent coffee machine with smartphone control but also allows you to graphically view the temperature trend. It can be controlled via Bluetooth or simply fill up with fresh water and the...
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Thermometer with LED temperature display
In this project we will see how to make a thermometer to measure the temperature in the room with a measuring range from 10 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius and an accuracy of 0.5 degrees. The temperature...
- Posted 1 month ago
Solar powered WiFi weather station
With this project we will see how to make a solar powered wireless weather station using an ESP32 WiFi module and some common weather sensors. The weather station is fully solar powered, so you don’t need to...
- Posted 2 months ago
Interfacing Multiple DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensors with Arduino
The following tutorial demonstrates how to interface multiple DS18B20 on a single bus with Arduino and get temperature readings from each of them. This feature can be a huge advantage when you want to control many DS18B20s...
- Posted 8 months ago
DHT11 vs DHT22 vs LM35 vs DS18B20 vs BME280 vs BMP180
There are a wide variety of temperature sensors compatible with Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266 and other development boards. So, it can be difficult to to pick up the most suitable sensor for your project. In this article,...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Control GPIO pins with your Raspberry Pi
Thanks to PHP and a temperature sensor, we’ll see how to operate relays and control GPIO pins with a Raspberry Pi. Using AJAX and installing Apache web server on the Pi, this maker is able to control...
- Posted 4 years ago
Create a connected Fish Tank with Fishino
Thanks to the Fishino board, we will make an existing fish tank smart, and we will place it in the IoT world. By now, technology has made way in our daily life as well, and...
- Posted 5 years ago
AAduino, the Arduino Clone That’s the Size of a AA Battery
The AAduino is an Arduino compatible microcontroller board, created by Swedish embedded systems engineer Johan Kanflo, that’s the size of a AA battery. The AAduino is designed to fit comfortably inside of one of the bays of...
- Posted 5 years ago