- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
The vintage weather station based on Arduino Mega
For most of us, getting weather information is as trivial as unlocking a smartphone or turning on a computer. But, in all of this, it lacks a certain panache that old weather stations had with their analog dials and stained wood cases.
If you are a lover of vintage, you can’t help but love this weather station.
The weather station consists of 16 analog dials, controlled by an Arduino Mega through the use of different Mosfets. The station has several sensors in input, such as the one for wind and rain, instead other data is received from the Web through the use of Raspberyy Pi or ESP8266.