- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
The vintage weather station based on Arduino Mega
For most of us, getting weather information is as trivial as unlocking a smartphone or turning on a computer. But, in all of this, it lacks a certain panache that old weather stations had with their analog dials and stained wood cases.
If you are a lover of vintage, you can’t help but love this weather station.
The weather station consists of 16 analog dials, controlled by an Arduino Mega through the use of different Mosfets. The station has several sensors in input, such as the one for wind and rain, instead other data is received from the Web through the use of Raspberyy Pi or ESP8266.