- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
The new Exo Sense Py is available
SferaLabs introduces the new Exo Sense Py
We are very excited to announce the release of the new Exo Sense Py: an indoor environmental sensor with the computing power of the Pycom platform – a MicroPython enabled processor with a wide range of wireless connectivity options: WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa, Sigfox, LTE-M and NB-IoT.
Exo Sense Py features a full stack of sensors:
- Air quality
- Ambient light
- Acoustic noise
- Optional motion detection
- Optional earthquake detection
All these sensors, a buzzer, two digital inputs and an open-collector output are routed to the dual-core 32-bit Espressif ESP32 chipset of the Pycom development board. The MicroPython interpreter with interactive REPL lets you develop and deploy your edge-computing solution in no time.
The embedded wireless interfaces allow for concurrent connectivity on short-range, local-area, and low-power WAN networks. Moreover, an RS-485 bus and dedicated I/O lines enable the Exo Sense Py to communicate over standard protocols such as Modbus, I2C, 1-Wire and Wiegand.
Exo Sense Py can be employed for an endless list of applications: indoor environmental monitoring and data acquisition, rooms management and access control, alarm reporting, signalling and much more…