- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 16 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
The new Exo Sense Py is available
SferaLabs introduces the new Exo Sense Py
We are very excited to announce the release of the new Exo Sense Py: an indoor environmental sensor with the computing power of the Pycom platform – a MicroPython enabled processor with a wide range of wireless connectivity options: WiFi, Bluetooth, LoRa, Sigfox, LTE-M and NB-IoT.
Exo Sense Py features a full stack of sensors:
- Air quality
- Ambient light
- Acoustic noise
- Optional motion detection
- Optional earthquake detection
All these sensors, a buzzer, two digital inputs and an open-collector output are routed to the dual-core 32-bit Espressif ESP32 chipset of the Pycom development board. The MicroPython interpreter with interactive REPL lets you develop and deploy your edge-computing solution in no time.
The embedded wireless interfaces allow for concurrent connectivity on short-range, local-area, and low-power WAN networks. Moreover, an RS-485 bus and dedicated I/O lines enable the Exo Sense Py to communicate over standard protocols such as Modbus, I2C, 1-Wire and Wiegand.
Exo Sense Py can be employed for an endless list of applications: indoor environmental monitoring and data acquisition, rooms management and access control, alarm reporting, signalling and much more…