- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Sfera Labs’ Iono Pi Max combines an industrial server with a programmable controller in single DIN-rail solution
Industrial-grade solution based on Raspberry Pi, open source software and optimized hardware is set to disrupt the IIoT Sfera Labs, serving the IIoT with open source solutions, is pleased to announce the introduction of the Iono Pi...
- Posted 3 years ago
Introducing the new Strato Pi CM Duo: bringing high-reliability to edge computing
From Sferalabs news Today we are very excited to introduce the new Strato Pi CM Duo, a compact Raspberry Pi Compute Module carrier module, specifically designed to create a robust hardware platform for critical edge computing applications....
- Posted 4 years ago
The new Exo Sense Py is available
SferaLabs introduces the new Exo Sense Py We are very excited to announce the release of the new Exo Sense Py: an indoor environmental sensor with the computing power of the Pycom platform – a...
- Posted 5 years ago