- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor
This is an Arduino/Fishino RGB Color Sensor breakout uses TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs.
The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors.
Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
The Module is equipped with 4 white light LED.
When an object is placed in front of the module, at a distance of not more than 10 mm, this is illuminated by the 4 white LEDs and the reflected light will hit the 64 photodiodes, obtaining a square wave (duty cycle 50%) with a frequency directly proportional to the intensity of the reflected light.
Read more: TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor