- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor
This is an Arduino/Fishino RGB Color Sensor breakout uses TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs.
The filters of each color are distributed evenly throughout the array to eliminate location bias among the colors.
Internal to the device is an oscillator which produces a square-wave output whose frequency is proportional to the intensity of the chosen color.
The Module is equipped with 4 white light LED.
When an object is placed in front of the module, at a distance of not more than 10 mm, this is illuminated by the 4 white LEDs and the reflected light will hit the 64 photodiodes, obtaining a square wave (duty cycle 50%) with a frequency directly proportional to the intensity of the reflected light.
Read more: TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor