- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 18 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor
This is an Arduino/Fishino RGB Color Sensor breakout uses TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The TCS3200 color sensor can detect and measure a nearly limitless range of visible colors. The TCS3200 has an array of...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino-Powered Color Locking System
This particular (un)locking system, created by Rudec Technologies, is still in the prototyping stage. Actually it is hosted on an Arduino Uno, but the maker is planning to migrate the system on one ESP32 board to develop...
- Posted 4 years ago