- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
TCS3200 RGB Color Sensor
This is an Arduino/Fishino RGB Color Sensor breakout uses TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs. The TCS3200 color sensor can detect and measure a nearly limitless range of visible colors. The TCS3200 has an array of...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino-Powered Color Locking System
This particular (un)locking system, created by Rudec Technologies, is still in the prototyping stage. Actually it is hosted on an Arduino Uno, but the maker is planning to migrate the system on one ESP32 board to develop...
- Posted 5 years ago