- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
Bench instrument capable of generating sine, square, rectangular, triangular and sawtooth waves. It works at a frequency between 50 Hz and over 5 kHz and is based on the ICL8038, a chip capable of performing all...
- Posted 2 years ago
Presence detector with microwave
It detects stationary and moving people just like a PIR, but it can do that also behind doors and thin walls, by taking advantage of the Doppler effect. The detection of people, animals and...
- Posted 3 years ago
Win your Dream Test Gear Bench!
Sponsored by We all love to ogle high-end engineering gear, but now you have a chance to own it. Between now and March 16th, Keysight is running a huge test-gear giveaway as...
- Posted 4 years ago