- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Bench instrument capable of generating sine, square, rectangular, triangular and sawtooth waves. It works at a frequency between 50 Hz and over 5 kHz and is based on the ICL8038, a chip capable of performing all...
- Posted 2 years ago
Presence detector with microwave
It detects stationary and moving people just like a PIR, but it can do that also behind doors and thin walls, by taking advantage of the Doppler effect. The detection of people, animals and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Win your Dream Test Gear Bench!
Sponsored by We all love to ogle high-end engineering gear, but now you have a chance to own it. Between now and March 16th, Keysight is running a huge test-gear giveaway as...
- Posted 5 years ago