- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Walking Robot Using 1 Servo Motor
I’ve been wanting to build this walker robot even since I saw it on YouTube. After a little searching I found some more information on it and decided to make my own. The goal I had...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino Mega Powered Hexapod Robot
Walking robots come in many forms, and each presents their own unique challenges. Bipedal style locomotion is considered particularly difficult to do well, however designs with more legs offer certain advantages. Hexapods offer the possibility of keeping...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Humanoid Robot Kit: TyroBot on Kickstarter!
Tyro Electronics have created a new DIY robotics kit and humanoid robot aptly named TyroBot, which has been designed to help teach those interested more about robotics and programming. The DIY robot kit is available with 3D...
- Posted 6 years ago