- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Walking Robot Using 1 Servo Motor
I’ve been wanting to build this walker robot even since I saw it on YouTube. After a little searching I found some more information on it and decided to make my own. The goal I had...
- Posted 5 months ago
Arduino Mega Powered Hexapod Robot
Walking robots come in many forms, and each presents their own unique challenges. Bipedal style locomotion is considered particularly difficult to do well, however designs with more legs offer certain advantages. Hexapods offer the possibility of keeping...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY Humanoid Robot Kit: TyroBot on Kickstarter!
Tyro Electronics have created a new DIY robotics kit and humanoid robot aptly named TyroBot, which has been designed to help teach those interested more about robotics and programming. The DIY robot kit is available with 3D...
- Posted 5 years ago