- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY an Arduino-based 5 in 1 Multimeter Device
YouTuber Electronoobs has just created an Arduino Nano multimeter device. Using a small OLED screen in combination with the Arduino Nano together with a couple of buttons and 16-bit ADC for precise measurements the multimeter is able...
- Posted 3 years ago
More Power To The Latest Raspberry Pi
The latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ isn’t so “revolutionary” but is filled with custom silicon, new technologies, and it even has a neat embossed RF shield. On the Raspberry Pi blog, James Adams has introduced the...
- Posted 4 years ago
A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socket
When inserted in the cigar lighter socket, it signals the electrical system’s voltage level by means of a bi-color LED. Especially in the cold season, knowing the battery voltage, when the engine is off, allows...
- Posted 6 years ago