- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY an Arduino-based 5 in 1 Multimeter Device
YouTuber Electronoobs has just created an Arduino Nano multimeter device. Using a small OLED screen in combination with the Arduino Nano together with a couple of buttons and 16-bit ADC for precise measurements the multimeter is able...
- Posted 4 years ago
More Power To The Latest Raspberry Pi
The latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ isn’t so “revolutionary” but is filled with custom silicon, new technologies, and it even has a neat embossed RF shield. On the Raspberry Pi blog, James Adams has introduced the...
- Posted 5 years ago
A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socket
When inserted in the cigar lighter socket, it signals the electrical system’s voltage level by means of a bi-color LED. Especially in the cold season, knowing the battery voltage, when the engine is off, allows...
- Posted 7 years ago