- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
SPECTROMETER ON PC
We use the platform based on the AMS sensors in combination with the Personal Computer and thanks to an ad hoc software we trace on the screen the spectrum curves resulting from the analysis performed. In...
- Posted 4 years ago
LET’S BUILD A SPECTROMETER
Make use of an ad hoc module by AMS in order to make a precious Arduino based tool. It will allow analysis of materials, including food and drink, through the spectrum obtained with a light stimulus...
- Posted 5 years ago
Analyze your world with the WiSci portable spectrometer
Spectroscopy is an incredible tool for chemical analysis–and now you can make your own Bluetooth-enabled device with an Arduino Pro Mini. Using off-the-shelf components–including an Arduino, a Bluetooth module, an LED, optical filters, and a LiPo battery–housed inside a 3D-printed case,...
- Posted 7 years ago