- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 10 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 updates design and looks for funding on Kickstarter
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 is a portable, cordless, improved ergonomic design based in the original Solderdoodle USB rechargeable soldering iron. Again, the project is looking for funding on Kickstarter and is still long way from the objective Solderdoodle Pro...
- Posted 7 years ago
Solderdoodle is an Open Source USB Rechargeable Soldering Iron
Great cool project for a solar powered soldering doodle. You can also get the instructions on how to build the Solderdoodle prototype on your own. And maybe back the ending campaingn! http://www.instructables.com/id/Solderdoodle-Open-Source-USB-Rechargeable-Solderin/ What is Solderdoodle? Solderdoodle is a...
- Posted 8 years ago