- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 updates design and looks for funding on Kickstarter
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 is a portable, cordless, improved ergonomic design based in the original Solderdoodle USB rechargeable soldering iron. Again, the project is looking for funding on Kickstarter and is still long way from the objective
Solderdoodle Pro does what other portable soldering irons have failed to do, and that’s the ability to last at full power for over a half hour above 800ºF, over 2 hours above 500ºF, and charge the soldering iron from a USB port. You can literally go anywhere and still have a way to charge your Solderdoodle if there is a laptop, USB battery, wall adapter, or even a USB solar charger nearby!
Solderdoodle Pro uses a high-efficiency, high-power charge controller, uses the same battery that’s used in the Tesla electric car, and uses replaceable tips.