- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 updates design and looks for funding on Kickstarter
Solderdoodle Pro 2.0 is a portable, cordless, improved ergonomic design based in the original Solderdoodle USB rechargeable soldering iron. Again, the project is looking for funding on Kickstarter and is still long way from the objective
Solderdoodle Pro does what other portable soldering irons have failed to do, and that’s the ability to last at full power for over a half hour above 800ºF, over 2 hours above 500ºF, and charge the soldering iron from a USB port. You can literally go anywhere and still have a way to charge your Solderdoodle if there is a laptop, USB battery, wall adapter, or even a USB solar charger nearby!
Solderdoodle Pro uses a high-efficiency, high-power charge controller, uses the same battery that’s used in the Tesla electric car, and uses replaceable tips.