- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Amazing Morphing Quadrotor Drone for Search and Rescue
Researchers from the Robotics and Perception Group at the University of Zurich and the Laboratory of Intelligent Systems at EPFL created a new kind of drone. Both groups are part of the National Centre of Competence in Research...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arrow and D3 Engineering Have Launched the DragonBoard Camera Kit
Arrow’s Qualcomm-backed DragonBoard 410c was one of the first 64-bit ARM hacker SBCs, and it remains one of the most popular 96Boards models. The quad -A53 Snapdragon 410 is accompanied by 1GB LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB eMMC. There’s no...
- Posted 5 years ago
Soon Windows10 on ARM-based processors
Qualcomm and Microsoft are teaming up to bring Windows 10 to Qualcomm’s mobile processors. Thanks to this, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processors will be the first ARM-based processors to fully support Windows 10. The announcement was made at WinHEC...
- Posted 6 years ago
Dronecode, the Open Source Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Project
Dronecode, a nonprofit organization developing a common, shared open source platform for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), has announced major milestones that include investments from 27 new member organizations and the formation of technical working groups to advance...
- Posted 7 years ago
Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c, Arduino Wiring and Windows 10 IoT Core
A nice report from Microsoft on their Windows 10 IoT Core distribution! We are excited to announce that a new Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview is available bringing support for the DragonBoard 410c, which features the...
- Posted 7 years ago