- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Qualcomm DragonBoard 410c, Arduino Wiring and Windows 10 IoT Core
A nice report from Microsoft on their Windows 10 IoT Core distribution!
We are excited to announce that a new Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview is available bringing support for the DragonBoard 410c, which features the Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 410 processor. This is a board that includes onboard Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and DirectX graphics and is a great addition to our family of supported Windows 10 IoT Core devices.
We’ve made many other noteworthy improvements in this release of Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview release including a new, performant direct memory-mapped driver model that is 60-90 times faster* than the inbox driver. We also created UWP providers for the GPIO, SPI and I2C busses that enable you to leverage the new driver model with very few changes to your existing code. Click here to learn more.
Additionally, we also released our support for Arduino Wiring for Windows which helps you to leverage existing Arduino Wiring Sketches, libraries and hardware with Windows 10 IoT Core Universal Windows Apps on a Raspberry Pi 2. With Arduino Wiring support as an extension to the Universal Windows Platform, you can now create Universal Windows Apps that combine Arduino Wiring, C# and XAML to build great mixed mode projects like this one. Try out Arduino Wiring here.
Source: Develop Windows 10 IoT