- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Raspberry Pi Customization Service: for those who can’t accept limitations!
Raspberry Pi and Element14 made an agreement to provide a hardware customization service on the famous prototyping and embedded computing board.
You can add or remove connectors and interface, re-configure the layout, incorporate additional functionalities onboard: in a nutshell, you tailor made Raspberry Pi.
The customization process follows the procedure below:
Gain unique access to design and manufacturing services, specially tailored to those wishing to create custom versions of ANY Raspberry Pi board for mass production purposes.
We will support you every step of the way during the design process – from concept right through to the manufacture of the final boards; enabling the Raspberry Pi to be optimized to suit your specific applications.
With access to over 200 engineers through Embest and AVID Technologies, element14 offers in-house design services and manufacturing of advanced electronic assemblies for every phase of the design process.