- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Pop a wheelie with your electric skateboard, the hacker way
Using a bit of tech to make up for a lack of skill is a time-honoured tradition, otherwise known as cheating among those who acquired the skill the hard way. Learning to wheelie manual a skateboard is usually...
- Posted 2 years ago
DIY an Electric Skateboard…For Your Cat!
Kim Pimmel is a designer, photographer, and inventor who just made one of the most amazing pet products I’ve seen to date. The DIY project saw Pimmel design and build a custom electric skateboard for his cat to ride...
- Posted 4 years ago
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With The Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is incredibly versatile, I think we can all agree on that. One of the best single-board computers out there by a mile, we never fail to be astounded at the power and flexibility of...
- Posted 5 years ago
Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!
We have already seen many motorized versions of “human traction” transport means: bicycles and scooters, for example, or even some skateboard, but surely we lacked the motorized skateboard controlled by a smartphone. Well, now we have found...
- Posted 7 years ago
Pivot: Open Source Skateboard Trick Tracking
Help this genuinely innovative and exciting project created by some young students! The target is pretty high so they definitely need your support: Pivot is an electronic platform enabling skaters to learn, share, develop games, and connect...
- Posted 8 years ago