- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Pop a wheelie with your electric skateboard, the hacker way
Using a bit of tech to make up for a lack of skill is a time-honoured tradition, otherwise known as cheating among those who acquired the skill the hard way. Learning to wheelie manual a skateboard is usually...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Electric Skateboard…For Your Cat!
Kim Pimmel is a designer, photographer, and inventor who just made one of the most amazing pet products I’ve seen to date. The DIY project saw Pimmel design and build a custom electric skateboard for his cat to ride...
- Posted 5 years ago
Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With The Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is incredibly versatile, I think we can all agree on that. One of the best single-board computers out there by a mile, we never fail to be astounded at the power and flexibility of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Get Crazy with the Smartphone controlled Skateboarding!
We have already seen many motorized versions of “human traction” transport means: bicycles and scooters, for example, or even some skateboard, but surely we lacked the motorized skateboard controlled by a smartphone. Well, now we have found...
- Posted 8 years ago
Pivot: Open Source Skateboard Trick Tracking
Help this genuinely innovative and exciting project created by some young students! The target is pretty high so they definitely need your support: Pivot is an electronic platform enabling skaters to learn, share, develop games, and connect...
- Posted 9 years ago