- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
How to Fix Raspbian OS If Your Pi Doesn’t Work After Last Update
The recent update to Raspbian OS caused machines to crash and to fail to boot. What happened is that raspi-copies-and-fills package, which implements optimized low-level memory functions for the ARM processor, was updated on March 11th, and...
- Posted 4 years ago
How Much Do You Know About Raspberry Pi?
Few days ago tomshardware.com has published an interesting interview to Raspberry Pi CEO Eben Upton about the fascinating story behind the most famous SBC for makers. In this post Eben Upton has revealed 10 things you may...
- Posted 4 years ago
TensorFlow 1.9 Now Supports Raspberry Pi
The following article is copyright © 2018 Linux.com and was originally published here. Google’s recent announcement that it had ported its open source TensorFlow machine intelligence (ML) library for neural networking to the Raspberry Pi was the latest in a series of chess moves...
- Posted 5 years ago
Happy birthday Raspberry Pi and welcome Raspberry Pi 3
As already announced in our previous post, has arrived Raspberry Pi 3 Exactly four years ago, on 29 February 2012, Raspberry Pi foundation presented the original 256MB Raspberry Pi Model B. Since then, they’ve sold over eight million units....
- Posted 7 years ago
Raspberry Pi Zero, or Minus One?
The Wall Street Journal reported that of Google and now Alphabet Inc, promoted the idea of an inexpensive version of the Raspberry Pi to the Raspberry Pi foundation’s . Apparently accepted this recommendation...
- Posted 8 years ago