- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Timelapse Camera Station
The project is dedicated to plant lovers who want to create timelapse videos like the following. Of course you can use it to film anything you want. The author of the project, not having a suitable video...
- Posted 6 months ago
A dog detector with Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence
Youtuber Ryder Calm Down loves dogs very much and has decided to build a system, based on artificial intelligence, that can identify the passage of a dog. Specifically, after identifying it, a megaphone will shout the phrase...
- Posted 2 years ago
Doorbell With Face Recognition
The doorbell system is mainly designed for elderly or vision-impaired persons and is pretty straight-forward in its workings. In short, the doorbell switch triggers the camera to obtain footage. Next, faces in the footage are detected...
- Posted 3 years ago
Image Processing With the Raspberry Pi : Installing OpenCV & Image Colour Separation
This post is the first of several image processing tutorials that are to follow. We take a closer look at the pixels that make up an image, learn how to install OpenCV on the Raspberry Pi (with...
- Posted 3 years ago
Etch-A-Snap: The Raspberry Pi Powered Etch-A-Sketch Camera
Etch-A-Snap is the result of mashing together a Pocket Etch-A-Sketch, a Raspberry Pi Zero, and onboard camera module, a couple servo motors and a number of other goodies to create what is ‘probably’ the world’s first Etch...
- Posted 4 years ago
Three 3D printable space exploration projects to celebrate Juno reaching Jupiter
Jupiter, the fifth planet from the sun, is far and away the largest in the Solar System. So much so, in fact, that the mass of the giant planet is actually two and a half times that...
- Posted 7 years ago