- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A dog detector with Raspberry Pi and Artificial Intelligence
Youtuber Ryder Calm Down loves dogs very much and has decided to build a system, based on artificial intelligence, that can identify the passage of a dog. Specifically, after identifying it, a megaphone will shout the phrase...
- Posted 11 months ago
Doorbell With Face Recognition
The doorbell system is mainly designed for elderly or vision-impaired persons and is pretty straight-forward in its workings. In short, the doorbell switch triggers the camera to obtain footage. Next, faces in the footage are detected...
- Posted 2 years ago
Image Processing With the Raspberry Pi : Installing OpenCV & Image Colour Separation
This post is the first of several image processing tutorials that are to follow. We take a closer look at the pixels that make up an image, learn how to install OpenCV on the Raspberry Pi (with...
- Posted 2 years ago
Etch-A-Snap: The Raspberry Pi Powered Etch-A-Sketch Camera
Etch-A-Snap is the result of mashing together a Pocket Etch-A-Sketch, a Raspberry Pi Zero, and onboard camera module, a couple servo motors and a number of other goodies to create what is ‘probably’ the world’s first Etch...
- Posted 3 years ago
Three 3D printable space exploration projects to celebrate Juno reaching Jupiter
Jupiter, the fifth planet from the sun, is far and away the largest in the Solar System. So much so, in fact, that the mass of the giant planet is actually two and a half times that...
- Posted 6 years ago