- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Vertical surface plotter based on Arduino
This plotter, based on Arduino, allows you to draw on a vertical surface, such as a blackboard, using a normal marker. As you can see from the video, the central block, where the marker is located, is...
- Posted 4 months ago
1998′ Robotron plotter renovation
Equipping the old-made (but not used) plotter with Bluetooth COM port. Then making the first PCB and case’s backplate with it. What for? Why not ordinary printer? It is possible to draw PCB on this plotter,...
- Posted 1 year ago
CUTTING PLOTTER FOR POLYSTYRENE
[bctt tweet=”CUTTING PLOTTER FOR POLYSTYRENE creates shapes of every kind, carving them hot, starting from polystyrene foam or sheet and other materials with low melting temperature. Let’s use it to make Christmas decorations and find...
- Posted 4 years ago