- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 hour ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Vertical surface plotter based on Arduino
This plotter, based on Arduino, allows you to draw on a vertical surface, such as a blackboard, using a normal marker. As you can see from the video, the central block, where the marker is located, is connected to two cables which, according to their length, make it move along the surface.
The project is based on an Arduino UNO which, through a motor shield, controls two NEMA17 stepper motors, in order to change the length of the cables, and a servomotor used to make the marker rest or not on the surface.