- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Vertical surface plotter based on Arduino
This plotter, based on Arduino, allows you to draw on a vertical surface, such as a blackboard, using a normal marker. As you can see from the video, the central block, where the marker is located, is connected to two cables which, according to their length, make it move along the surface.
The project is based on an Arduino UNO which, through a motor shield, controls two NEMA17 stepper motors, in order to change the length of the cables, and a servomotor used to make the marker rest or not on the surface.