- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
STM32 Development board of PLC
PLC Zero development board of STM32 PLC. With the Speed Plc system, you can turn the STM32F407VGT6 into a plc in a few minutes. All pins are 3.3 v and unprotected. You can use...
- Posted 4 years ago
SCADABOARD MacroController is the universal tool for solving tasks of data collection, transmission and storage, as well as managing various processes in real time. The device is able to turn a personal computer into a modern...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino as a programmable logic controller (PLC)
Today we’ll explain how to exploit the potential of Arduino as a programmable logic controller, connecting it to appropriate interfaces for I/O. The PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) has been and still is the basic component of the...
- Posted 8 years ago
CONTROLLINO: The first ARDUINO compatible PLC
Interesting campaign spotted on kickstarter. Hard way to the objective unfortunately CONTROLLINO – The Idea When I was at electronic school … I would have loved ARDUINO … but back then microcontroller programming wasn’t that easy. When...
- Posted 9 years ago