- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
STM32 Development board of PLC
PLC Zero development board of STM32 PLC.
With the Speed Plc system, you can turn the STM32F407VGT6 into a plc in a few minutes.
All pins are 3.3 v and unprotected.
You can use by learning PLC programming or automation project with IO shield board(you must make the IO shield yourself) or you can use STM32F407 development board include ethernet. Power 3.3 – 5 v. from usb. Total 42 IO on board. 3 button I 0.0 – I 0.2, 3 led Q 0.0 – Q 0.2, 1 Trimpot AI 0 on board.
Features when used as PLC: 115 KB program memory, 1 piece 10/100 MBit full duplex Ethernet, Modbus TCP, web server with 512KB file space, 2 piece RS485 serial port, Modbus RTU, 8 piece 200 KHz digital input and 8 piece 655 KHz digital output, 8 piece 12 Bit Analog input, 2 piece 12 Bit Analog output. 16 piece selectable digital inputs/outputs.