- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
CONTROLLINO: The first ARDUINO compatible PLC
Interesting campaign spotted on kickstarter. Hard way to the objective unfortunately
CONTROLLINO – The Idea
When I was at electronic school … I would have loved ARDUINO … but back then microcontroller programming wasn’t that easy. When I became aware of ARDUINO I thought … what a great idea for young people and those who are not hardcore microcontroller programmers.
The only problem with ARDUINO is … when you don’t really know so much about electronic hardware … driving more than a LED can become difficult. And using an ARDUINO Board in a professional project is not so popular among professionals.
The solution for those problems is CONTROLLINO!!!
WHAT IS CONTROLLINO?
CONTROLLINO is a professional PLC for private and industrial use. A solid hardware build around Atmel’s ATmega328 and the ATmega2560 microcontrollers, ready to run with your ARDUINO projects.