- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
CONTROLLINO: The first ARDUINO compatible PLC
Interesting campaign spotted on kickstarter. Hard way to the objective unfortunately
CONTROLLINO – The Idea
When I was at electronic school … I would have loved ARDUINO … but back then microcontroller programming wasn’t that easy. When I became aware of ARDUINO I thought … what a great idea for young people and those who are not hardcore microcontroller programmers.
The only problem with ARDUINO is … when you don’t really know so much about electronic hardware … driving more than a LED can become difficult. And using an ARDUINO Board in a professional project is not so popular among professionals.
The solution for those problems is CONTROLLINO!!!
WHAT IS CONTROLLINO?
CONTROLLINO is a professional PLC for private and industrial use. A solid hardware build around Atmel’s ATmega328 and the ATmega2560 microcontrollers, ready to run with your ARDUINO projects.