- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
CONTROLLINO: The first ARDUINO compatible PLC
Interesting campaign spotted on kickstarter. Hard way to the objective unfortunately
CONTROLLINO – The Idea
When I was at electronic school … I would have loved ARDUINO … but back then microcontroller programming wasn’t that easy. When I became aware of ARDUINO I thought … what a great idea for young people and those who are not hardcore microcontroller programmers.
The only problem with ARDUINO is … when you don’t really know so much about electronic hardware … driving more than a LED can become difficult. And using an ARDUINO Board in a professional project is not so popular among professionals.
The solution for those problems is CONTROLLINO!!!
WHAT IS CONTROLLINO?
CONTROLLINO is a professional PLC for private and industrial use. A solid hardware build around Atmel’s ATmega328 and the ATmega2560 microcontrollers, ready to run with your ARDUINO projects.